This is the test two note packet for AST 192 with Dr. Troland. This packet is from the spring 2009 term, but should be effective for other terms.
This packet includes, but is not limited to the following:
- Fundamental Forces in Nature: Gravitational Force, Electromagnetic Force, Strong Force, Weak Force
- EM Radiation
- Why are We Interested in Light?
- The Wave Model of Light
- The Photon Model of Light
- The Full Range of EM Radiation
- Telescopes for EM Radiation
- Brightness, Luminosity, and The Inverse Square Law
- The Doppler Effect
- Temperature of Stars
- The Hertzprung-Russel (H-R) Diagram
- And More...
|Download Electronic Note Packet:
|Include Paper Packet for Pickup: